SweetBuds Bakery

Monday, December 5, 2011

Customer Appreciation




SweetBuds absolutely loves to hear back from our satisfied clientele. Check out the rave review and photos sent by another happy customer. We're ecstatic that the cake was so enjoyed. :-)




Customer Comment:

"Hi Pamela! I just wanted to send you a quick note thanking you again for making such a beautiful cake for my son's first birthday! We ended up having Ethan's party on Saturday after having to postpone for two weeks since we were all so sick on the original day. I still can't believe how well the cake kept frozen for two weeks. Everyone loved it and I couldn't get over how moist it was! You really do amazing work! Thanks again! One of my friends is a photographer so I thought you might enjoy seeing a few pictures from the party. As you can see, Ethan loved the trucks on his cake!"

Thanks again,
Lorrie



0 comments:

Post a Comment